Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blog intro



So, here I am. A 33 year old mother of 2. "Boo" is my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She is very bright and VERY emotional. She loves to dance and is currently obsessed with a little movie called High School Musical. "TT" is my 2 month old daughter. Boo says she doesn't do much yet except "cry, poop, eat & sleep." But now she smiles, which is golden! She's a bruiser, weighing in at just under 14 lbs, and wearing 6 month clothing already.


My husband, C, works as a senior animator in the video game business and I'm a first grade teacher. We joke that I mold kids and he corrupts them!


We live in a 900 sq. ft. house near Glendale, CA. with our two cats, Monty and Mabel, and our 90 lb. Golden Retriever, Chuck. Monty is 25 lbs in his own right. He has a habit of peeing on the floor of the baby's room (which is soon going to get him kicked outside) and screaming at you the moment the clock strikes 11pm if he doesn't have food in his bowl. Mabel is the skittish one, still not quite sure of what to make of TT. Both cats have been with me for over a decade. Chuck is a lovable beast. A little out of control, a little hyper (I just read Be the Pack Leader by Cesar Milan so I hope to change that). His claim to fame is the "Chuck Wagon." It's a wagon that he hitches to and pulls with the girls inside. He's on leash, of course, but one day I fully expect Boo to be at the reigns yelling "Mush!"


1 comment:

marcia said...

We should introduce Monty to our 30 lbs of feline, Rex.