Sunday, February 17, 2008

TT is 4 months old!


My little girl is growing up so fast. I feel like time is zooming by, and I am not ready to go back to work in less than 2 months. For some reason, it feels even harder this time, although I'm sure I'm just not remembering leaving Boo. Maybe it's because TT won't take a bottle, so I haven't even left her to go see a movie yet. Maybe it's because I know that once I'm back at work, my one-on-one time with her will be completely over, as Boo will be picked up from school at the same time I pick up TT. Maybe I just realize even more what I'll be missing.

I know I'm lucky to even get 6 months home with her. Too many people I know have to go back after the state-allowed 6 WEEKS! And I do love my job, even though I feel so incredibly disconnected from the classroom right now. I should feel less anxious, because we're leaving her with Boo at her daycare, and the people running it are like family. They've had Boo since she was 7 months old. They already love TT and hold and play with her when I pick up Boo. I don't know why I'm stressing about it now.

No comments: